Can I get a late pass on Key & Peele? Hilarity. More March madness below.
- Nothing says Sunday like watching people dump other people on their butts, right? Just me? All the highlights from the 2012 Judo Grand Slam in Paris. [IJF Official Judo Media Portal]
- MMA legend and car-karaoke enthusiast Mirko “CroCop” opens up about his UFC losses and more in this in-depth interview. [Fighters Only]
- Sure, this post is from last year, but the clips are timeless. Get motivated by The Top 11 Training Montages in Martial Arts Movie History. [Ikigaiway]
- Stubborn Exercise Myths vs. Science. War Science! [Life Hacker]
- If you’re trying to cut back on the sugar, be vigilant. Food manufacturers are ninja masters when it comes to infiltrating ingredients lists and leaving hidden traps. [Eat This, Not That]
- Why so serious? Piet Wilhelm shows you how to have some fun with “the Joker choke.” [Submissions 101]
- Whatever your politics, you gotta admit that Prime Minister Harper gives good gifts. See him make Japanese Prime Minister Noda giddy with an encased pair of GSP’s gloves. [MMA Canada]
- Here’s this week’s obligatory The Hunger Games training post. I still think Arnold in The Running Man takes Katniss easy, though. Real or not real? [Fit Sugar]
Thanks to Kombat’s Twitterstream for swapping resources. Follow us @kombatarts!