- UFC 139 featured an epic battle between MMA legends Dan Henderson and Mauricio ‘Shogun’ Rua. Check here for the full card results. [MMA Mania]
- Gracie Breakdown tackles all the impressive groundwork seen at UFC 139. [GracieBreakdown]
- UFC parent company Zuffa is suing to overturn New York’s ban on live MMA bouts. Let’s get it on. [The Wall Street Journal]
- How broken is the big business of food? Broken enough that congress is considering official vegetable status for pizza. [The New York Times]
- New research is creating a clearer picture of what happens to our insides when we don’t eat vegetables. (The real ones. Not pizza.) [Mother Jones]
- After losing his last four title fights, is Urijah Faber overrated? Brett Okamoto argues that the 32-year-old California Kid is actually the exact opposite. In fact, he’s getting better with age. [ESPN]
- Nidar Singh, a 44-year-old former factory worker, may be the last living master of an ancient Sikh martial art called shastar vidya. He’s on a full-time search for a worthy successor. [BBC]
Thanks to Kombat’s Twitterstream for swapping resources. Follow us @kombatarts!