Hope you enjoy part one of this new Muay Thai documentary, 8 Limbs: Life Of A Nak Muay. Check out Phuket Top Team’s Youtube channel for the rest of the series (part two is already up and the rest will uploaded eventually).
Here’s your day-late link dump for the first week of May.
- Full results and recap of UFC on FOX 3: “Diaz vs. Miller”. [MMA Mania]
- Mayweather vs. Cotto made for the most entertaining Mayweather fight of recent memory. Check out the video highlights. [Yahoo Sports]
- This is the time of year that Vitamin D drops the lowest for us in this neck of the world. Here’s why you should be concerned with upping your D levels heading into summer. [Charles Poliquin]
- This magnificently brutal, face-twisting shot of Lavarn Harvell’s KO of Tony Pietrantonio captured the world’s attention last week. [Stiff Jab]
- “Better for [Nate Diaz’s] opponent to assume he was a psycho hell-bent on destruction, he explained, than for the guy to get comfortable in his presence. The tradeoff was that it made him out to be a madman…” Fantastic profile piece on the enigmatic Nate Diaz. [MMA Fighting]
- Alan Belcher impressed everyone by fending off the leg lock and heel hook attempts of Rousimar Palhares. The Gracie brothers break down his beautiful defence work. [GracieBreakdown]
- On why building a solid foundation of proper form when performing any exercise is paramount before moving on to more intensive workouts. [Vancouver Sun]
Thanks to Kombat’s Twitterstream for swapping resources. Follow us @kombatarts!