- Can you be fat and fit at the same time? More experts are rethinking what we consider “being in shape.” [NPR]
- The Amateur International Boxing Association wants their female athletes to wear skirts instead of shorts. Uhm, why? [ESPN]
- The UFC’s FOX era of programming began with “UFC Primetime: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos.” Full video here in case you missed it. [MMA Junkie]
- Loving those inchworm exercises from your Muay Thai warm-ups? Here are more Stretching Exercises That Build Strength. [Fitbie]
- Try this great drill to help you develop your open guard. [StephenKesting]
- Boxing legend Joe Frazier is fighting a new type of battle, this time against liver cancer. [New York Post]
- Canadian fighter Sanjeev Sharma finds MMA to be a good outlet for his emotions following the loss of a parent. [Yahoo! Sports]
Thanks to Kombat’s Twitterstream for swapping resources. Follow us @kombatarts!