- Add these “foods for athletes” to your diet, they’re perfect for refueling and recovery. [Ask Men]
- The real-life inspiration behind Jean-Claude Van Damme’s Bloodsport is the subject of a new documentary. His name is Frank Dux, he was a CIA agent and Navy SEAL, and maybe also a bit of a phony. Sign me up. [Cage Potato]
- Faster than a helicopter’s propellers? Jon “Bones” Jones on ESPN’s Sports Science. [MMA Pain]
- Japan’s new prime minister, Yoshihiko Noda, is a second-degree black belt. “No matter how many times he was thrown, he’d get back up. He wasn’t particularly strong, but he had real guts.” [Bloomberg]
- Written by Diana Inosanto (Guro Dan Inosanto’s daughter), a profile on the man behind Bruce Lee’s “Tao of Jeet Kune Do”, Gilbert Johnson. [Black Belt]
- Results from the 2011 ADCC submission wrestling world championships. [Tatame]
Thanks to Kombat’s Twitterstream for swapping resources. Follow us @KombatArts!