- UFC 145 Jones vs. Evans full results and recap. [MMA Mania]
- The sword-making skills of an ex-solider in the Philippines is providing jobs and hope to a local farming village. [Al Jazeera]
- Check out how this doctor treated his patient’s low testosterone levels without the use of TRT. [Precision Nutrition]
- Speaking of abnormal testosterone levels, Alistair Overeem is out of his title fight with Junior dos Santos; Frank Mir is in. Good news for Mir but maybe not anyone else. Actually, maybe not even for Mir… [Fighting Words]
- Taking a close, technical look at one of Junior dos Santos’s go-to techniques: the right body straight. [Head Kick Legend]
- We’ve been hearing for decades that exercise can help brain power, but new findings are showing that the correlation may go even deeper. “Exercise, the latest neuroscience suggests, does more to bolster thinking than thinking does.” [The New York Times]
- Whaddya mean Frank Dux isn’t the Greatest of All Time?? Meet seven infamous fighters who lied their way to legendary status. [Cracked]
Thanks to Kombat’s Twitterstream for swapping resources. Follow us @kombatarts!