- The desire to “look cool” can affect not only your pocketbook, but also how you train and progress in the martial arts. Are you caring too much about what other people think of you? [BJJ Australia]
- One of the many reasons I love martial arts is that it attracts people from a wide range of backgrounds and lifestyles. You can’t say the same for too many other sports. The Globe and Mail looks at how diversity affects fitness levels among Toronto youth. [The Globe and Mail]
- If you’re trying to drop some pounds for the summer season, make sure you know the difference between losing fat and losing muscle. [GoodLife]
- Actor and former kickboxing champ Don “The Dragon” Wilson was one of the biggest names in martial arts in the early ’90s. Where is he now? Raising a family in Florida, teaching martial arts, and giving his two cents on MMA, of course. [Florida Today]
- Monique Sciberras is a 10-year-old girl living with autism. She’s also one hell of a Muay Thai machine. Watch this video clip and be amazed. [Budo and Bujutsu]
- Blueberries are amazing and you should eat more of them. [Healthzone]
Thanks to Kombat’s Twitterstream for swapping resources. Follow us @KombatArts!