If you missed the first episode of the Muay Thai Premier League’s “Into the Fire: Baptism By Fire”, watch it above. It will only be up for a limited time.
It’s raining outside but the dump is stacked this week. Let’s go!
- Dana White goes hard at boxing promoter Bob Arum (among others) in his interview with Ariel Helwani after UFC on Versus 6. [NBC Sports]
- ESPN’s SportsScience proves what we already knew: UFC 136 title contender Gray Maynard is a mini-powerhouse. [MMA Torch]
- Masters world champion Guilherme Goraib demonstrates how he attacks the neck of a larger opponent. [Jits Magazine]
- More great MMA action is coming our way as Bellator Fighting Championships hits Casino Rama in November. [MMA Mania]
- UFC Canada’s Tom Wright hit Parliament Hill with Canadian stars Mark Hominick and Yves Jabouin to talk with politicians about federal law and MMA. [Huffington Post]
- Fall weather getting you down? Here are 50 Natural Ways to Boost Your Energy. [Marc and Angel]
- Five health-enhancing foods that don’t even seem like health foods. [Natural News]
- Celebrate yesterday’s Helio Gracie Day by watching the pioneer’s last interview. [Gracie Miami]
- Speaking of the Gracies, Rener and Ralek examine the BJJ of Jones vs. Rampage and Diaz vs. Gomi. [GracieBreakdown]
- In the latest episode of his fantastic online documentary, Alistair Overeem goes shopping for a new gym after parting ways with Golden Glory. [The Reem]
Thanks to Kombat’s Twitterstream for swapping resources. Follow us @KombatArts!