Pre-Competition Training Camp
We have had an amazing successful year of competition for our KOMBAT Athletes, with some great wins and some new areas for us to work on. We are going to use the next few months to focus on a Pre-Competition Training Camp, with a focus on conditioning, strength, power, mindsetting, mobility, nutrition and technical work. This way we can start off 2017 ready to fight.
The purpose of these upcoming training sessions is to:
- Educate our athletes on the proper methods to train during “off season”
- Give them some material to work on in between fights
- Hopefully get them curious enough to investigate these training methods on their own
- Increase the strength, power, mindsetting, nutritional knowledge, mobility
- Take some measurements to gauge progress
We want to get you in shape, BEFORE you enter training camp!
Even though this program is geared towards our Striking athletes (Boxing and Muay Thai), I believe that all of our students can benefit from this training.
This program covers the following:
- Initial strength, power and mobility assessment
- Sport Concussion Assessment Test, edition 3
- Future testings to assess progress. This will depend on the amount of participants in the program
- An 8 week program to increase Strength and Power
- An 8 week program outlining how to maintain your Conditioning
- How to increase Mobility in the Hips, Shoulders and other areas to reduce injuries and maximize power
- Proper warm up and recovery techniques
- An introduction to basic proper nutrition
- A few workshops on developing the proper mindset for competition
- A calendar showing you how to manage your workouts and “balance” the workload
The program was designed by Sebastian Buitrago, Oskar Gut and Joey de Los Reyes.
Sebastian and Oskar are life time practicing martial artists and are the main contributors of this amazing program.
Sebastian is an Athletic Therapist with the Canadian Soccer Association. He was with the Toronto FC, as an Athletic Therapist, Strength and Conditioning Coach and Performance Analyst. Sebastian brings a lot of experience and knowledge from working with National and Professional teams, and our KOMBAT Athletes.
Oskar has over 10 years in the fitness industry, has various degrees and diplomas with fitness and sports management. He has various certification from the famous Onnit Academy and is currently enmeshed, training with the Ido Portal training program.
The price? We are offering all of this for an Introductory price of $100!
That’s it, just $100 for all of this knowledge. But we want you to get the best training, and we also want to experiment with some torture ideas 🙂
If interested, please see Joey de Los Reyes or the Front Desk. Hurry up to cash in on this great deal!
The program starts Dec 12 2016. Assessment day will be on Dec 9 at 6pm.