Kombat Arts members who work in the fields of Security and Law Enforcement are invited to participate in a free workshop on Tactical Ground Fighting later this month.
Part One will be held on
Thursday, April 26 at 8:00 p.m.
and Sunday, April 29 at 8.00 a.m.
In this course, participants will learn that the ground is just another place to win.
This program covers all areas of ground fighting, beginning when you are off balance and closing on recovery to standing. Unlike other systems, this program has been designed around the officer (and all of their equipment) working in the field. Learn how to make the ground “your ground,” and more importantly, learn how to win!
Topics will include:
- Use of Force as it relates to ground fighting
- Best ways to fall and land safely, (forward and backward)
- Best ways to block and counter strike from the ground
- Fighting multiple assailants from the ground
- Off-balance techniques (before you hit the ground)
- Ground grappling
- Best ways to get up (recover) from the ground
- Physio-kinetics and time framing
*By online registration only.