The Kombat Arts Training Academy would like you to join us in welcoming our newest staff member and Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Coach Patrick Teruel.
Here’s a note from the man himself:
My name is Patrick Teruel and I am the new coach of the kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class! I’ve been training in martial arts for over 20 years and am currently a blue belt with Professor Amir at Kombat Arts. I’ve been actively training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for 3 years.
My martial arts journey began when I was in high school. I started practising Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu in California and won the US Open Martial Arts Championships in my division. I then moved on to boxing and kick boxing throughout college until I fell in love with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in my 30’s.
What I enjoy most about Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is the feeling of accomplishment that you get once you’ve learned how to relieve heavy pressure from your body while under duress. BJJ is an amazing wat to stay in shape and it also provides me with the tools to handle the challenges of every day life! I look forward to coaching your kids in class. I aim to help them be the very best they can be. See you on the mats!
– 2014 Ascension BJJ Tournament (3rd Place/Bronze)
– 2014 Niagara Open (2nd Place/Silver)
– 2014 Ontario Masters BJJ Tournament (1st Place/Gold)
– 2014 GTA Classic (2nd Place/Silver)
– 2014 Ontario Provincial BJJ Championships (1st Place/Gold)
– 2015 Ontario Open (2nd Place/Silver)
– 2015 Grappling Industries BJJ Tournament (1st Place/Gold)
For a FREE 14 Day Trial , please fill out this form.
Sign up for the Kombat Newsletter. There’s a form on the right hand side of this page.