If you have an injury you gotta check out our friends at UST (located in the new area of Kombat Arts). Here is an open invitation letter from owner Caroly Zepf:
ULTIMATE SPORTS THERAPY WELCOMES YOU!!!!!
We are pleased to announce that our team is growing at:
ULTIMATE SPORTS THERAPY!
We’d like to invite all members of KOMBAT ARTS to visit our clinic and meet our team. We want to inspire and educate our patients and the community to take action in their own health. We are here to provide support with your overall well being, including several modalities to reduce stress, pain and help recovery.
Here’s what we offer:
- Treat Injuries
- Assist patient rehabilitation
- Treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal (i.e. bone, muscle and joint) disorders
- Treats the body as an interconnected system
- Hands- on manual treatment of the body’s nerve, muscle, bone and organ systems
- Complementary medicine which emphasizes the holistic approach
Nutrition and Wellness
- Personalize nutritional profile to meet individual requirements through Metabolic Typing
- Learning how to properly energize your body with working in as well as working out techniques will provide you with the strong foundation of health
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Quantum Biofeedback using the EPFX/SCIO to determine the key stressors in the body
- The system is like a virus scan of a computer. It checks for imbalances in the body’s energetic field. The device tests the body’s reactivity to over 10,000 frequencies and identifies stressors and imbalances and reduces the stress in the identified areas.
Visit our website for more information: www.ultimatesportstherapy.com
Or contact us at:
(Located inside Kombat Arts)