Free Brazilian Jiu Jitsu For Beginners Course
New to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? Ever wanted to try a new martial art?
Have you ever imagined how to control an attacker through the martial arts?
Then sign up for our course, BJJ for Beginners, starting January 30th at 11am.
The course will run for 5 weeks, for every Saturday at 11am. This will be a small class; space will be limited. No uniform will be required…but if you have a BJJ Gi, please bring it.
- You will learn the proper warm up for BJJ
- You will learn the essential movements on the ground for BJJ
- You will learn the positions and terms for BJJ
- You will learn how to perform various submissions (locks) from each position
- You will increase your flexibility, functional strength and conditioning
- You will train with other beginners in a safe clean environment with our KOMBAT family
So if you want to to learn a new skill, get in great shape and expand your mind with this beautiful art, then Register Today!
For a FREE 14 Day Trial , please fill out this form.
Sign up for the Kombat Newsletter. There’s a form on the right hand side of this page.