Ronda Rousey on TUF Live by pegsonmma
Ronda Rousey became the first female coach ever invited into the TUF house on last week’s The Ultimate Fighter, showing us that if you ever need to subdue a house full of fight bros, just introduce them to a woman.
Here’s your last link dump for April!
- Full fight results from the innagural all-women Invicta FC MMA event last night. What do you think about this promotion’s future? [MMA Mania]
- Also last night, though decidedly less action-packed, Chad Dawson outpointed Bernard Hopkins to regain the light heavyweight world championship. [ESPN]
- Awesome technique breakdown. Elbows in the UFC: Why Jon Jones Succeeded Where Shinya Aoki Failed. [Bloody Elbow]
- Ben Fowlkes on the UFC’s former number one heavyweight contender: “Overeem may be a lot of things, but I don’t think he’s stupid. He must think we are, though.” [MMA Fighting]
- An excerpt from Generation Xbox: How Videogames Invaded Hollywood by Jamie Russell looks at how Hollywood tried its hardest to screw up Mortal Kombat, The Movie. [Kotaku]
- Yams vs. sweet potatoes: equally delicious, but see which starchy carb comes out ahead on the nutritional end. [The Globe and Mail]
- The late Ted Wong’s list of 14 common Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do mistakes. [Black Belt]
- Great vintage clip of catch wrestling legend Billy Riley and his “Snake Pit” gym, including footage of Kazushi Sakuraba’s teacher, Billy Robinson. [FadedSideways]
Thanks to Kombat’s Twitterstream for swapping resources. Follow us @kombatarts!