- Thank you to all of our sponsors, vendors and friends that helped us by offering some great prizes for our raffles.
- Thank you to all of the schools that came to our Sparfest to showcase their Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing and MMA skills.
- Thank you to the sparring partners and coaches in our Muay Thai program.
- Thank you to Gaetan Boutin of Strong Athlete for providing sports nutrition and specific strength training protocols for some of our athletes.
- Thank you Jakub Mulik for driving the team to the Muay Thai event.
- Thank you to Kru Ryan, Kru Sylwester, Jax and Boxing coach Sean Fulgencio.
Here are the results:
Kunal Pun drops a first decision in the first bracket.
Brandon Lalsingh wins his first bracket match via decision. He loses his second match to the overall winner by a close decision. Brandon comes away with a silver medal placing in the TBA 2016 ANNUAL MUAY THAI CLASSIC!
Vanessa de Belen wins both her fights and is this year’s Thai Boxing Association 2016 ANNUAL MUAY THAI CLASSIC champion for her weight and skill class!
Congrats again to all the athletes. Learning and winning is what we do here at KOMBAT ARTS!